- I cannot lie, I thought these boys were one-hit wonders. What possibly could they make better than "No Flex Zone" ?
- Next thing you know, "No Type" comes out and they beat the stereotype.
- Sidenote: I am still trying to figure out how these guys have no type but yet bad b*t*hes is the only thing that they like. I could have swore that was a type but I digress.
- Ok so about the album #SremmLife (I mean that is what is most important)
- Disclaimer: If you are one of those people who only enjoy deep rappers who make you think or are expecting a album like a Cole or Krit....This one is not for you.
- Personally, I think #SremmLife is a great album to start the year.
- It is a TURN UP album.
- This is the type of album you listen to in your car with the homies, in the gym working out or getting ready to go out.
- The album is FULL of hits. Are Slim Jimmy and Swae and Lee the best rappers? Hell No! Do they know how to make banngers? HELL YEAH. (Does not hurt to be signed to Mike Will Made It either).
- None of the three singles the group has put out are the album's best song to me. ("Throw Some Mo" is the third single featuring Nicki Minaj)
- The best song to me easily is "UNLOCK THE SWAG". I mean this is song that will get you in the zone to do whatever you want to do.
- Sidenote again: My homie has an alter ego when he get intoxicated and I told him "Man if you want to tap into your alter ego when you are not drunk, go listen to "Unlock The Swag".
- "This Could Be Us" is probably the least turnt song on the album but will be a fan favorite
- Low Points: "Lit Like Bic (Intro)","Yno"
- High Points: "Unlock the Swag", "My X", "This Could Be Us" (and of course the three singles)
- My Final Point: Do not expect the best lyrics. Do not expect thought provoking tunes. Expect to be HYPE! Expect great production. Expect catchy lines. Expect to TURN UP. (Shoutout to Brock for putting me on this album)
| || |
| || |