The Rundown of The 10
- "Let It Snow": This is no doubt a classic Chritmas track. You cannot let the holiday season pass by without running this track. The bounce version is lit too.
- "Christmas in Harlem": Teyana Taylor is the STAR of this joint. The rap verses are cool but her vocals on the tail end of the song really make it worthwhile.
- "Santa Baby Rap": Queen Khia has returned ladies and gents! They definitely should have let her perform this new Christmas classic at the VH1 Divas Holiday Special and the Grammys should recognize it! LOL! While I am lowkey joking, this joint will make you bop around.
- "Santa Claus is a Black Man": This one is for all my WOKE brothers and sisters this holiday season.
- "What Do The Lonely Do On Christmas": One of my favorite joints for the Christmas holidays...probably because I am always single this time of year.......
- "Rudy the Big Booty Reindeer": For those who want to shake a little something something while they are gone off the egg nog...
- "St. Brick Intro": I mean this is techinally a Christmas song right....since The Return of East Atlanta Santa is maybe, sorta, kinda, might be, a Christmas album.....
- "Who Would Imagine A King": Not only is The Preacher's Wife a great movie to watch during the holidays, this song makes it even better.
- "Jingle Barack": This sketch on #SNL was a classic. Just watch it!
- "Give Love on Christmas Day": This is my favorite Christmas joint. It is something we should all do during the holidays.