The Character Critiques
- Ghost: Is it me or do y'all also feel that Ghost will be transitioning into the Grim Reaper this season? The death of his daughter is really starting to take a toll on him and though Tasha is going through the same thing, he still feels alone in the situation. Tasha wants to let out her emotions and though Ghost stops her, he wants do to the same. His problem is the only person he wants to talk to keeps sending him to voicemail. Ghost has a lot on his plate right now ON TOP of losing his daughter. Another reason he can't grieve as well is due to unnecessary added BS to his life caused by himself and others. Ghost is a hard shell guy but I think we saw a little crack form after that vigilante kill of the drunk driver.
- Tommy: You looking shaky so far this season Tommy. You might be Tersi's kid but you not holding it down like that OG. Tommy has to start thinking things out before he makes decisions. His pasts decisions are coming back to hunt him as we seen him, Ghost and Kanan almost killed. We see his recent mistakes are hunting him as he got two Italians killed after a blown job. Tommy, its time to try thing a different way of thinking before you get GOT!
- Tasha: Naturi did a great job this episode because I finally felt like Tasha actually cared about losing her daughter. I felt true emotion. It shall be interesting to see who Tasha ultimately ends up turning to be her confidant to express her grief. How ironic would it be if it ends up being Angela? While Ghost is the one trying to get a hold of Angie, Tasha is the one she keeps meeting with. That would be strange but I can see it happening. Oh and I cannot wait until her and Kanan's showdown on next week's episode.
- Angela: YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK! Man Angela got her whole team secretly plotting against her and she has NO CLUE. I wonder when she will peep game but hopefully sooner than later. Also, I am glad they are tying her storyline into everyone else's as her office is aiming to take down the Hermanes clan. Oh and ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE! You know you want to talk to Jamie.
- Tariq: Tariq you think you are slick. I actually felt bad for you this episode. You do a lot of stupid things but at the end of the day you are a kid so I am starting to put a bit of your mistakes on parenting. However, I am not with the whole "send you to boarding school" idea. I would be pissed if that happens; they would do better killing you off. So I am sure SOMETHING will happen so that you stay right there in the big rich down.
- Dre: Its not so easy being the boss huh playboy? We begin to see in this episode what most of us knew from the jump is that Dre was not built to be a boss. He was shook when the man from the Hermanes clan came in the bathroom to watch him smash. He was also shook when he had to watch him smash. Both of those scenes were funny.
- Kanaan: At last, we find out Kanan's true objective for joining forces with Ghost and Tommy. Sure he wants to get rid of Dre but ultimately his plan is STILL to get his power back. I am still highly intrigued by the Tasha and Kanan dynamic. What did he do to her for her to hate him so much? Well, whatever it is, I am sure I will not be surprised; it is Kanan we are talking about.
- Others: SEE THE HIT LIST IN THE VIDEO ABOVE!