Hope you enjoy and let's begin!
Initail Episode thoughts
Oh and I hate Tariq and Dre: pretty sure you do too.
The Characters Critiques
- Ghost: Sloppy! Ghost, you know better! You have to get your head in the game. We're rooting for you; we're ALL ROOTING FOR YOU! Old Ghost would have knew Dre was setting a trap FROM THE JUMP. This Ghost is continuing a trend of sloppy ways ranging back to season 3. Ghost is now in another position where his back is against the wall and it will be interesting to see how he gets out of it and avenges his daughter's death. Also, when will he realize that this is more Kanan's fault than it is Dre's?
- Tommy: I believe you messed up bro. Just because you're Tony Teresi's son doesn't mean these Italians are going to let you walk into the family with open arms. They are going to have to feel you out first. So instead of easing into this new family, you went and potentially got TWO of them killed (the same two you were told to avoid). Your pops can't save you from behind bars. Tommy shows over and over again he is just not built to be in charge; he is such a radical decision maker.
- Tasha: Baby you lost a child and I can barely tell. Show some real emotion. At least Ghost attempted to cry in the shower. Plus, LET TARIQ ASS GO TO JAIL! Ha but on a serious note, I did sort of feel Tasha's emotion to losing Raina when talking to Angela the second time. Oh and is it be more or does Tasha have something against Kanan that we don't know. I see the disgust in her eyes but I believe it comes from a place we haven't been privy to just yet.
- Angela: Angela is the prime example of not minding her own damn business. Nobody told her go to that damn crime scene and now look what she's gotten herself into. I'm going to need the show to get her and Ghost back together or something. as well. Clearly she still has feelings for the man. She was so quick to blame him for something AGAIN that he didn't do until Tasha told her the truth. I love her character but she is getting a bit disposal to me. It also sort of feels like her character is going to have to be Sandoval-like this season with covering her tracks.
- Tariq: Just when you thought Tariq could not get any dumber, he goes and does what he did in episode 1. I mean I just wanted to reach in the screen and slap the hell out of him. His sister died and he still has not come to his senses. I really do not know what it is going to take for this child to get it together because if losing a love one hasn't snapped him into reality, I don't know what will.
- Dre: WHY DIDN'T COURTNEY KEMP AND THE WRITERS CHOOSE ONE OF THE OTHER SCRIPTS! Dre is starting to feel his dougie a little too much for my liking. He barely made it through episode 1. He had the nerve, the AUDACITY to approach Ghost at Raina's grave; I feel like this was his "Duppy Freestyle" and though we might not get it next episode or even the one after, I believe Ghost is going to drop his "The Life of Adidion" on Dre's head. I do have to give Dre his props though, I might not like him but pulling up to the grave after the murder attempt was savage.
- Kanaan: You just a lucky bastard huh? You know you're the real reason Raina dead huh? You know you introduced Tariq to Ray Ray huh? They don't seem to know but WE DO! Oh and how you knew the EXACT MOMENT to drive into the warehouse and save Ghost and Tommy....get the strap!
- Others: Who is this new chick/cop Blanca? She noisy AF! Angela better watch her back. I also don't think the Italian guy Tommy met with is one to be played with. He better play that relationship smart if he hasn't screwed it up already.