"If you f*ck with me, you better kill me n*gga" - also Tasha
- Ghost: FANCY WAS THROWING IT BACK! However she was just proving her point and Ghost took another L this season. Ghost just does not have his head in the game so far in season five and I guess I cannot blame him after losing a daughter. The drug game is addicted to Ghost because as much as he wants to get out it keeps dragging him back in.
- Tommy: I never thought this might happen but I am slowly getting to the point where I think Tommy could actually die on Power. Tommy has always been a hothead and a bit reckless but he has been more stupid in these three episodes than all his tenure on Power. I hope Teresi is not really setting him up but at this point, Tommy is going to get what he deserves.
- Tasha: Tasha was the star of episode three. She had all the major moments. The scene was Kanan was the one we were all waiting for but I left disappointed. WHAT IS THE BEEF TASHA HAS WITH KANAN?!? I know she blames him for her daughter's death but there is something more to this story I am waiting to find out. I also loved the conversation between Tariq and her at the end of the episode. Though neither of them could cry on the spot, I still felt the emotion.
- Angela: Angie going to jail and I bet when she does, the first person she is going to call is GHOST! Pick up the damn phone Angela. Angela is flying high right now. She got the potential case against her stopped and is making breakthroughs on her Jirmanez case. However, what goes UP, must come down! I believe Angie will either be locked up or will meet her match when she tries to go after the Jimenez sister.
- Dre: You not cut out to be the boss my boy! You might have a title but you are essentially just the face. Diego runs you and everything you say comes from him. Dre, you do not even make you own decisions. It is a shame to see your fall man but we all know you were not built to be the boss. I know Ghost, Tommy and Kanan want you dead but I do not know if you will make it to them. Diego comes off as not favoring you so much and it seems as if his sister's desire for black meat is keeping Dre around.
- Kanan: I know you are plotting your takeover of the business from Tommy but bro what is up with this creepy infatuation you have for Tasha?
- Tariq: If this is your last episode, I will be pissed! We spent all last season getting emotionally attached to your ass so if this is how you go out, I know fans will be disappointed.
- Others: I do not trust TERESI! Proctor is going to DIE! I do not remember her name but the NYPD sergeant is not going to give up on this Angela case so easy. I expect to see her in more episodes.