The ball is your heart.
baseball DEFINITIONS You May need To Know For This Article
- Ball: a pitch thrown outside the strike zone
- Base Hits: the successful act of striking a baseball in such a way that the batter reaches base safely
- Batter: player whose job is to hit the ball with a bat
- Bullpen: the area where relief pitchers warm-up before entering a game
- Dugout: a team's bench area and is located in foul territory between home plate and either first or third base.
- Homerun: a ball hit out of the playing field in fair territory, scoring a run for the batter and any base runners
- Pitcher: the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- Strike: a strike is called if a batter swings at a pitch and misses, or if the pitch passes through the strike zone without being hit
That Jada and that Will love
That leave a toothbrush at your crib love
And you ain't gotta wonder whether that's your kid love"
J. Cole said it best in "No Role Modelz". We all want that home run love. We all want that knock you off your feet, that head over heels, that love at first sight love! Do people actually get it? Some yes, but for many no. We see movies and television shows were falling in love looks so easy but in actuality it is not. If you pitch our hearts and get a home run fantastic! However that is likely not to happen so expect a process getting to that point...
Strike Outs/ Base Outs
The DUg Out
You are the pitcher.
You hold your heart.
Make sure the right person gets a hit.