By Cashondra "Cash" Roberson
1. Fast Recovery
1. Laugh it off
2. Start a new conversation with a totally different subject
3. Insist your shot attempt was a joke
4. ALL OF THE ABOVE
2. Use that Fresh Shot Clock
- Alley-Oop: Get a mutual friend to see where your potential bae’s head is at. Maybe they were feeling the same way as you but their defense was a little too strong on the first shot attempt. A friend's help could potentially help your cause. The goal is too soften the defense with your friend's help and hopefully their pass will assist you in getting the score on your second shot.
- Isolation: Maybe you shot your shot at the wrong place and wrong time. It is possible the lane you were shooting in was too congested. Some times you have to give “future bae” some space. Clear the lane of all people and distractions and isolate bae to where it is just you and them. You now have a better chance of scoring on this new attempt.