Click the link to find out!
Last Week's Rankings
- Cleveland Cavs
- San Antonio Spurs
- Chicago Bulls
- Los Angles Clippers
- Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Golden State Warriors (5-2)
Next Games: Dallas (11/9), Denver (11/10), Phoenix (11/13)
4. Charlotte Hornets (5-1)
Next Games: Utah (11/9), Toronto (11/11), Cleveland (11/13)
3. Oklahoma City Thunder (6-1)
Next Games: Toronto (11/9), LAC (11/11), Orlando (11/13), Detroit (11/14)
2. Los Angles Clippers (6-1)
Next Games: Portland (11/9), Oklahoma City (11/11), Minnesota (11/12), Brooklyn (11/14)
1. Cleveland Cavaliers (6-1)
Next Games: Washington (11/11), Charlotte (11/13)
- Pelicans Port: They Pelicans are now a whopping 0-8. That is tied for a franchise worst start. If this continues, I guarantee you hear Anthony Davis in trade rumors. I highly doubt he is traded though.
- The New Best PG: Is James Harden gunning for the #1 PG spot in the league? Since moving to the position and under new head coach Mike D'Antoni, Harden has averaged a double-double with 31.6 PPG and 12.7 APG. He is the first player since Michael Jordan to go four straights games with 30 points and 10 assists. Many talk about Westbrook winning the MVP but The Beard will definitely have something to say about that.
- Best Off-season Acquisition: When the NBA season ends, who will have been the best NBA signing not named Kevin Durant. Surprisingly it might be the person he replaced in Harrison Barnes. Since joining the Mavs, Barnes has more than doubled his scoring average and shooting a higher percentage. In their two wins (without starters Dirk and D-Will), he has scored over 30. He is becoming the Mavs' number scoring option and so far making Mark Cuban's decision to sign him over Chandler Parson look genius.