The Atlantic Division
- Rajon Rondo is back to being Rondo. He is damn near a walking double double. He is the main reason why the Celtics lead the league in assist.
- Suggestion: TRADE RONDO. While that sounds stupid, he might leave anyways. Trade the star while he still has some juice, save money (he wants the max), get some good young talent and draft picks!
- Deron Williams has been pretty good this season. He is averaging 18.1 points a game. (Remember those days when Williams dominated? Long time ago)
- Suggestion: Find an IDENTITY and play more team ball. Joe Johnson called his team selfish earlier this year.
- Phil Jackson's presence has not made a difference so far. The Knicks are still pretty bad.
- Suggestion: MAKE TRADES! They need to shake up this lineup. They also need to learn the TRIANGLE.
- They would probably lose to this year's Kentucky Wildcats. (Can you name somebody on the Sixers active roster besides MCW or Noel? Nope, me neither)
- Suggestion: STOP TANKING! The 76ers fans deserve more than this mediocrity they have had to witness the pass few years.
- The Raptors are really good team but are still missing that piece to be a true threat in the EAST.
- Suggestion: Sign Drake. As we all know, he has been "Steph Curry with the shot!"
The Central Division
- While Pau Gasol might be the signing of the year, Jimmy Butler has been the team's biggest surprise. He is averaging 21.3 points a game (up 8 points from last season) and has improved statistically in almost every category.
- Suggestion: Pray Derrick Rose can find a way to be healthy for the playoffs.
- Chemistry will be the key to the Cavs success. They have not found it yet.
- Suggestion: Trade Waiters.
- Stan Van Gundy has not changed much. Team plays a lot of selfish basketball; they are ranked 29th in assist per game .
- Suggestion: Andre Drummond needs more touches. They have to feed the big fella the ball more.
- Injuries are a killer.
- Suggestion: Get a lottery pick and be healthy for next season.
- Jabari Parker has not been that impressive yet the team's defense has been.
- Suggestion: Become more consistent offensively. That is the one thing hurting the team.
The Southeast Division
- Al Horford is not 100% healthy yet but when gets there, he and Milsap will wreck havoc on opposing front courts.
- Suggestion: Improve at the wing positions.
- Lance Stephenson has not been the offensive weapon he was brought in to be.
- Suggestion: Tell #23 to step out of the suites and lace back up the sneakers.
- Chris Bosh has shown glimpses of Toronto Bosh. He leads the team in scoring, rebounds, and blocks.
- Suggestion: Hope Wade's knees hold up.
- Rookie PG Elfrid Payton has not lived up expectations thus far. He has been slowly slipping out of the rotation since Victor Oladipo returned from injury.
- Suggestion: Re-sign Tobias Harris ASAP.
- They have been really good despite Bradley Beal being out with injury (My Prophyte G-Temp been ballin!).
- Suggestion: Make sure Durant signs with them when he hits free agency.